• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roos

Wisdom  Pearce   Evans   Lowe

Huddlestone   

Bryson        Johnson

Holmes         Nugent       Lawrence 

Sorry folks but the FA Cup is now a Micky mouse trophy and isn’t as prestigious as it once was, I’d put it on the same level as the league cup or community shield these days. Arsenal have won a lot of these over the last few years which tells you all you need to know. 

The league is the most important especially with the injuries we have atm

@Angry Ram

3 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

What’s the DCFC Fans Mafia?

Is that the new name for the forums instead of Frank Lampard’s DCFC Fans?

Who do I give my money and phone too?

Classic mafiosi behaviour.

Make out you're not a member, have never heard of it and certainly are not the head of the family.

Capiche.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Roos

Wisdom  Pearce   Evans   Lowe

Huddlestone   

Bryson        Johnson

Holmes         Nugent       Lawrence 

Sorry folks but the FA Cup is now a Micky mouse trophy and isn’t as prestigious as it once was, I’d put it on the same level as the league cup or community shield these days. Arsenal have won a lot of these over the last few years which tells you all you need to know. 

The league is the most important especially with the injuries we have atm

@Angry Ram

Ffs.. Silly season is upon us.. 

Another one in the ‘I don’t support Derby’ envelope..

I can't really understand the calls for max lowe to come straight back in. He was directly responsible for four of the first five goals conceded this season.

Whilst we hope he has improved after his recent loan,Wisdom was outstanding at left back v norwich and especially boro. 

Sometimes in adversity you find a player, and its not necessarily the one you might have expected.

22 hours ago, BobbyD said:

Like one of the previous posters has pointed out 

any view not approved by the website mafia ( tops 20 people ?) seems unacceptable 

modern day parlance calls it bullying - and modern day parlance is quite right 

No ! .. say what you want when you want. No problems with that. Just accept that we don’t all agree and are free to voice that disagreement.

i hate that winging “there’s a clique” .. no there isn’t .. just groupings of people who share some of their views 

what’s wrong with healthy argument .. it isn’t bullying .. no one is saying “change your view or else” are they ? 

11 minutes ago, jono said:

No ! .. say what you want when you want. No problems with that. Just accept that we don’t all agree and are free to voice that disagreement.

i hate that winging “there’s a clique” .. no there isn’t .. just groupings of people who share some of their views 

what’s wrong with healthy argument .. it isn’t bullying .. no one is saying “change your view or else” are they ? 

change your view.jpg

Looking forward to this , moving to the west stand lower as I've been vacated from my normal seat in the upper north east corner ! 

Regarding the team I'd like to see Sibely hoisted in for some first team action let Wilson get fit and give Mount and Bogle a rest .

Carson 

Wisdom.     Keogh.      Tomori.     Lowe

Evans 

Sibely.                Holmes 

Waghorn.           Marriott.         Josefzoon

Archived