Vs Southampton home (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Sounds exciting and a good comeback from the lads.

Bryso booked? He really doesn't seem to achieve too much atm. Shame as it sounds like the will and desire to do well for the team is still spot on.

I have a desire to shag Emily Blunt but, unfortunately, desire is not enough.

I think Bryson's the only player I'd consider the performance of in this game objectively poor.

Tomori's not been good compared to his usual performances.

Bogle, Evans and Lowe have struggled a little but everyone's had good moments with the exception of wee Craig.

Jack Marriott with the first miss of a golden chance in his Derby career, if I recall correctly.

Proved to be the last kick of the game.

10 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Sounds exciting and a good comeback from the lads.

Bryso booked? He really doesn't seem to achieve too much atm. Shame as it sounds like the will and desire to do well for the team is still spot on.

In fairness, when they changed to 2 in the middle he started putting some challenges in and starting controlling the tempo of the game. He was never a fantastic passer, but he reads the game very well. When he matches that with match fitness and sharpness is when he becomes the Bryson we like. He’s not quite there but he played his part today.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Jack Marriott with the first miss of a golden chance in his Derby career, if I recall correctly.

Yep there the changes Jack would normally bury never mind onwards and upwards

So the replay will be midweek between the Leeds and Reading games. If it's a Tuesday, we'll still have a decent enough gap as the Leeds game is a Friday. It shouldn't tire us out too much, but I expect we'll still see a rotated side.

Just now, Topram said:

What a chance to win 

I'd certainly be unhappy if he'd skied that chance with the last kick of a league game ? 

Would've been preferable to have won this game but with how clinical he is I think we can afford to let him have a bad miss now and again.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'd rather he miss that , than  a golden chance against Leeds , hopefully that will be his only sitter this season.

Archived