Vs Southampton home (Matchday thread).

Rev

3 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Think you’re letting the midfield off lightly. Bryson has been a complete passenger yet again 

Aha write everything while queuing for a bovril? But yeah I agree midfield non existent as per so we can’t play through the lines and end up lumping it. Evans (aside from that last ball) has been rank awful as well, Huddlestone is multiple classes above

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a moderately enjoyable game so far though. To say we're playing a 50/50 first team against a prem side with only a couple of players out of place, in a game that of the highest priority.

Atmosphere is a bit damp - but the atmosphere's been damp all season so I don't really think thats anything to do with the cup.

5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Like he has been all season to be honest.

80% of Bryson's play this season seems to be bumping into much taller men as they attempt a header, and failing to effect them at all.

His "ratting" the opposition has been far less successful this season than in his past. Just given away a few fouls a game.

Just now, Topram said:

Poor from Bogle and I couldn’t tell if it was bird or Bryson letting him turn inside 

They had a free run at him, he’s picked the ball up centre of the half 

Its ok to give the opposition credit sometimes.

He wasn't in a ton of space, he created the space for himself with good play. 

When we score, I don't see loads of posts trying to give credit for the goal to an error by the opposition ? 

Archived