Vs Southampton home (Matchday thread).

Rev

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to pressure the ball until it finds its way to Vestegaard, and then give him a small amount of space so he tries a difficult pass. 

Great play from Duane Holmes, results in a shot from a Marriott lay off and its not far wide. Probably covered by the GK.

Pretty embarrassing atmosphere Tbf, can’t believe more fans wouldn’t turn up for this. Not been too bad a performance but the same old problems to me, Poor positioning and movement in defence and attack, and lack of strength of the ball. Some stupid decision making as per as well- we don’t look like a team trying to play good football imo at times..

Edit: Oh, and Holmes is a magician. Brilliant player, only player who can actually hold onto a ball and make something happen

12 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Bogle gets caught out of position way too much, I wonder with Wisdom showing what he can do & Lowe coming back that Wisdom will start at RB vs Leeds

Lowe hasn't done enough in this game to warrant a start over Bogle or Wisdom. 

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Pretty embarrassing atmosphere Tbf, can’t believe more fans wouldn’t turn up for this. Not been too bad a performance but the same old problems to me, Poor positioning and movement in defence and attack, and lack of strength of the ball. Some stupid decision making as per as well- we don’t look like a team trying to play good football imo at times..

Think you’re letting the midfield off lightly. Bryson has been a complete passenger yet again 

28 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I couldn't give a monkeys nutsack about this one. I am currently three days (and bugger all sleep) in to raising the latest addition to the black and white army.

Well done mi owd . If ya carrnt ger it ta sleep gi it sum whiskey . Always works. Hilda sez she would like a new little owd miner but at 68 it ain't going ta happen plus she has had gearbox * removed ... 

* Thats removal of the womb for all you snowflake generation. 

Archived