Watchable telly

dog

Clarksons Farm

Love him or loath him, this is excellent TV with laughs, tears and a roller coaster year long journey of Jeremy Clarksons attempt at running his farm through the wettest autumn on record, the driest spring and covid. 

Unfortunately its only on Amazon Prime but as a Top Gear/Grand Tour fan (and owner of a small holding myself) it was nice to see a different side of Clarkson and his attempt at keeping on top of things.

Couple of episodes into Big Sky on Disney/Star.

It’s got Lagertha (Katherine Winnick ???) from Vikings in. it’s decent so far, couple of sisters on a road trip through Montana disappear. That’s all I’m going to tell ya. 

On 09/06/2021 at 11:04, TexasRam said:

You’re right Stephen Graham is always amazing, I’ve heard he’s also going to be in the last Peaky Blinders series which will be good. 
If ever anybody needed and extra reason to stay out of Prison then watch Time! 

My mate said the exact same thing about it and having an incentive to stay out of prison.  

Finished It tonight. Truly outstanding. 

I don't normally like Sean Bean but he was brilliant as was Stephen Graham. 

Right, I have to go and score me some spice, that looks like lovely and very moorish stuff. 

7 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

My mate said the exact same thing about it and having an incentive to stay out of prison.  

Finished It tonight. Truly outstanding. 

I don't normally like Sean Bean but he was brilliant as was Stephen Graham. 

Right, I have to go and score me some spice, that looks like lovely and very moorish stuff. 

Yeah I had no idea that the Spice Girls had such issues ?

4 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Unbelievable - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7909970/

Really solid crime series, if a somewhat harrowing watch. Toni Collette once again steals the show, though Kaitlyn Dever is also excellent in the lead role. Would recommend a quick look at the IMDB summary though because as I said, it deals with some quite distressing themes.

Oh do keep up! Recommended this at least 2 years ago! 

gripping stuff tho! 

12 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Unbelievable - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7909970/

Really solid crime series, if a somewhat harrowing watch. Toni Collette once again steals the show, though Kaitlyn Dever is also excellent in the lead role. Would recommend a quick look at the IMDB summary though because as I said, it deals with some quite distressing themes.

2nd this - harrowing and dare I say unbelievable to see how she was treated.  Well recommended.  

On 13/06/2021 at 08:10, maxjam said:

Clarksons Farm

Love him or loath him, this is excellent TV with laughs, tears and a roller coaster year long journey of Jeremy Clarksons attempt at running his farm through the wettest autumn on record, the driest spring and covid. 

Unfortunately its only on Amazon Prime but as a Top Gear/Grand Tour fan (and owner of a small holding myself) it was nice to see a different side of Clarkson and his attempt at keeping on top of things.

Started this last night and really enjoyed it - learned loads about farming too, and not in a boring way either!  Yes you could see some of it was engineered in typical Clarkson Top Gear/Grand Tour style, but it was a good watch.  In fact enjoyed it so much I watched nearly 4 episodes back to back before I realised it was 0120 and I had to be up at 0700.  

On 11/06/2021 at 17:57, Chester40 said:

I enjoyed it. Good actors and interesting story line. Won't stay long in the memory but definitely worth a watch. 

Same as. A half decent watch, but nothing more. Expected a bit more from McGovern, to be honest.