Watchable telly

dog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just watched the last episode of Take Us Home (the Leeds Docu), if I'm honest I didn't watch the other episodes as wasn't too bothered about indepth character development etc and just wanted to see the obvious. The drama, the heartache, the Bamford.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've binge watched 'Life on Mars' for the past 3 weeks and thought it was brilliant, ingenious and impossible as well as being hopelessly addictive.

Prior to that I watched all the Doctor Who Episodes starting with the Eccleston/ Piper series. The humour of interplay between the Doctor, assistant and others (goodies and baddies!) kept me riveted.

There seems so little quality entertainment that I have watched the ITV 3 detective programmes from 8-10 pm (Vera, Endeavour, Poirot, Marple etc) seen most of them before but worth a second look)

Grateful for iplayer etc.

PS We also read books....anyone remember them? And Radio Gaga.

On 24/09/2019 at 19:05, Mostyn6 said:

Brassic on sky. Don’t normally bother with sky comedies but this was highly recommended. I’m halfway through episode two and I’m howling, it’s amazing. 

I thought it was excellent. Characters were brilliant even though the lead actor will always be Woody from 'made in England'. His hand tattoos from that serious are still visable. 

Michelle Keegan was also easy on the eye. 

I see they are filming series 2 at the moment. 

49 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

How do you make the time for all this stuff??

Well.... I watched five hours last night from 8pm til 1am, then watched three hours today from 2pm til 5pm. In the olden days, I’d have been boozing at both times but its my option other than pissing my money away on booze.