Watchable telly

dog

couple of good 'Play For Today' repeats from the 1970's on BBC Four recently - The Black Stuff (from which Boys From The Black Stuff followed) and 'Just A Boys Game' a gritty Scottish drama - pubs like the one where the fight breaks out did actually exist! 

Just finishing The Vow on Sky Documentary’s.. Brilliant HBO documentary on NXIVM which preyed on vulnerable people who were looking for something in life. Turned into a sex cult in the end but intriguing how the guy manipulated these people. 
Definitely worth a watch. 9 episodes about 60 mins each.

6 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Just finishing The Vow on Sky Documentary’s.. Brilliant HBO documentary on NXIVM which preyed on vulnerable people who were looking for something in life. Turned into a sex cult in the end but intriguing how the guy manipulated these people. 

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

9 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

My friend wanted me to ask you if they spend much time showing details of the sex cult?......

13 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

Star Trek Discovery season 3 has been pretty awesome so far. 

Oooh what is it on?

Edit: just found it on Netflix. I don't subscribe but have been thinking of doing, might be a BF deal, can the old episodes be watched via 'catch-up'?

Edited by RoyMac5

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oooh what is it on?

Edit: just found it on Netflix. I don't subscribe but have been thinking of doing, might be a BF deal, can the old episodes be watched via 'catch-up'?

There is a lot of back catalogue on there including Discovery. 

Particularly excited about next week's episode titled Unification III teasing as a sequel of sorts to the TNG 2 parter.

21 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

Particularly excited about next week's episode titled Unification III teasing as a sequel of sorts to the TNG 2 parter.

Blimey you sound a bit of a Trek fan. What is 'TNG 2-parter' about (I presume that the next gen.), is it some sort of revamp?

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Blimey you sound a bit of a Trek fan. What is 'TNG 2-parter' about (I presume that the next gen.), is it some sort of revamp?

Yeah I am. the next generation 2 parter was the one with spock in

4 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

Yeah I am. the next generation 2 parter was the one with spock in

Just googled it, vaguely remember it now, ta. 

A Netflix question if you know the answer, when I chose which Netflix to subscribe to I want the UHD one that allows you to view on 4(?) devices. Is it possible to give my log in details to someone else living in Derby and for them to watch Netflix too?

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Just googled it, vaguely remember it now, ta. 

A Netflix question if you know the answer, when I chose which Netflix to subscribe to I want the UHD one that allows you to view on 4(?) devices. Is it possible to give my log in details to someone else living in Derby and for them to watch Netflix too?

I would think so, I do the same with Now TV. Pay for sports and can watch on 3 devices so my dad uses it too.

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

One of my favourite episodes (yes, I know it's 2 ?). Nice turn by Denise Crosby in addition to Spock's appearance.

Actually not rated highly but still one of my favourites. 

Redemption with Denise Crosby as Sela is also really good.