Happy New Year

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ermmm Happy New Year's Eve everybody.

Nothing more annoying than people wishing you a Happy New Year before the event, and don't give me that you live in a foreign country and your are already crying with your head in your hands wondering where another year went nonesence! 

Your all nearly as annoying as them folk still wishing people a Happy New Year about 2 weeks after the event. Usually them folk that want to shake your hand off with their plastic smiles, shortly before they've stabbed you in the back again at work, and all the rest!

And on that note I'm going to have another drink. Even Martha can't be bothered singing along!

Happy new year to all rams fans out there.

Surely it's our turn to have a happy new year and a good finish to the end of the season.

none of this new year bullsh&&.

C 'mon Lord let it be our turn please.

And yes B4 is on the New Years honours list.

See you all tomorrow.

Ambz

18 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

At least you know what day it is @Angry Ram not like all these buffoons on here.

Have a London Pride Spritzer on me and stay as far away as you can from the smelly underground, the overground and all the other grounds in London!

all these buffoons on here.?

happy new year to you also?

5 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

It's New Years Eve......you buffoon.

It's not Happy New Year yet until Big Ben strikes 12 and Madness have been Madness and all the rest.

@Angry Ram have a word with this lot!

1 don’t call me a buffoon, only my friends do that!

2 I’m in NZ Mr Grumpy and it is noon 1st Jan

Archived