Vs Middlesbrough (home). Matchday thread.

Rev

2 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

The next 2 games are very important for us not only to stave off the likes of Villa below us but also to make grounds on Leeds and Norwich. Leeds have a tough game at Forest tomorrow. I am sure a defeat will herald the departure of Karanka from Forest so they should be up for it. Norwich play West Brom away on 12 January, which will not be easy.

If Derby can win tomorrow and get something from Leeds on 11 January our remaining difficult games are Villa away, Forest away, Stoke away, Birmingham away, West Brom at home. As you say only one in the top six with 19 games to play.

Stoke home I think

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

The next 2 games are very important for us not only to stave off the likes of Villa below us but also to make grounds on Leeds and Norwich. Leeds have a tough game at Forest tomorrow. I am sure a defeat will herald the departure of Karanka from Forest so they should be up for it. Norwich play West Brom away on 12 January, which will not be easy.

If Derby can win tomorrow and get something from Leeds on 11 January our remaining difficult games are Villa away, Forest away, Stoke away, Birmingham away, West Brom at home. As you say only one in the top six with 19 games to play.

We'll win all those easy games too as they are against "teams we should be beating". 

10 hours ago, Franks Tanked said:

Weren't Fulham 11th at Christmas last season then signed Mitrovic, flew up the league and went up via the play offs.

Yep look where Hull City were a few weeks ago, they are now flying and catching up nice and quick, with a Manager that can get out of this division.

And yes I'm having another drink.

12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Quick question, I got a roku for Xmas, so, if I register for now TV and buy a pass can I watch Red button games? If a now TV pass is less than the tenner to rams TV?

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Or just go to the game mate give money to the club.

Yeah stop being so tight and give all your money to the club.?

Happy new year to all Rams fans on the forum, hope it's a good one, starting with a win today against Boro, think we will win this 3-1, lets get pp rocking, and let's all start 2019 in a positive attitude, a win will set us up nicely, for the rest of the season, really excited for 2019, think we are going to enjoy the ride, but what ever happens let's support our club, through thick and thin. Once a Ram always a Ram.

Archived