Vs Middlesbrough (home). Matchday thread.

Rev

Thought the last 10-15 minutes gave plenty of optimism going forwards. 

Against one of the bookies pre season favourites, who brought on a £15m striker during the second half, we were totally dominant either side of their little 10 minute spell in which they scored and almost scored again. 

Holmes was the difference when he came on. He doesn't dribble with the ball, he glides with it. Has the ability to just move past players like they're not there. Love it. 

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IlsonDerby said:

Thought the last 10-15 minutes gave plenty of optimism going forwards. 

Against one of the bookies pre season favourites, who brought on a £15m striker during the second half, we were totally dominant either side of their little 10 minute spell in which they scored and almost scored again. 

Holmes was the difference when he came on. He doesn't dribble with the ball, he glides with it. Has the ability to just move past players like they're not there. Love it. 

Dominant for 80 mins lol. I must have been watching a different game. We were decent first 10 and last 15...........

Still annoyed with Nugent after that miss!

Cant believe he missed it........well actually i can.

Hes cost us 4 times now. Chelsea in the cup (unlucky i know but still a big miss) and Boro home and away in which he fluffed up two 1 on 1's. Not forgetting the miss from 4 yards v Bristol.

I would swap him in a heartbeat for Jerome.

Archived