Lets have sea of black and white at pp tuesday

B4ev6is

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll be there, hoping to finally witness us beating boro at home, something witnessed I believe only once since I’ve been watching! Know someone going to this who almost never goes, told her she’s risking it choosing this game! But tbf we did hammer them at their place last season, so let’s try and nab a similar result at home this time!

22 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

So upset your neighbours then if they say anything just say get over it and get behind the lads.

I’m in the West Stand and the only thing that upsets me is all the moaning & whinging that goes on.  I’m all for supporters supporting! ?

B4 you’re innocence and purity as a human being always brings a smile to my face. Continue to show your love and support for our club no matter what anyone says. The club will always have my support as long as we stay clean and do things the right way in the process, no cheating or breaking rules or other rumoured “funny business” like other clubs. I’ve not always been Mel’s biggest fan but him continuing to fight against the football powers that be and the efl makes me think that he wants to do things the right way too and that he is of good heart. I may disagree with you Mel but I’ll never turn my back on you or the club as long as you continue to do things the right way. 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

No mate

We need everyone at full voice I suggest lay of the booze.

Jeez B4... OK, OK!  You've ground me down!

Limit the booze... No hangover... shout and sing beyond being hoarse!  You win!

... This better be worth it, otherwise I will come looking for you... and if I find you, I will make certain it's you that has the bloody hangover!  Happy New Year... Sir, Yes Sir!

Archived