Lets have sea of black and white at pp tuesday

B4ev6is

I am calling every single derby fans to right behind the lads lets be noise level right up there boro 98 season when all four stands all standing up getting behind the lads. After today the lads showed the passion now it is our turn to do the same.

Derby needs you

Who is with me

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll wear me black trousers, black coat, black jumper, and black boots.

definately going to do my bit,

That is provided i don't get run over walking to the ground in the dark.

Won't be able to cheer though because i'm in west stand and it upsets the neighbours.

but i'll be making a noise in my trousers 

9 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I'll wear me black trousers, black coat, black jumper, and black boots.

definately going to do my bit,

That is provided i don't get run over walking to the ground in the dark.

Won't be able to cheer though because i'm in west stand and it upsets the neighbours.

but i'll be making a noise in my trousers 

So upset your neighbours then if they say anything just say get over it and get behind the lads.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I am calling every single derby fans to right behind the lads lets be noise level right up there boro 98 season when all four stands all standing up getting behind the lads. After today the lads showed the passion now it is our turn to do the same.

Derby needs you

Who is with me

great stuff as always B4 , get behind the lads for 90 mins and cheer us on for another 3pts against one of our rivals , COYR

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Can I put in an early request to keep it down a bit, B4?  New Years Day tends to bring the odd headache, and quite possibly a bit of a delicate tummy.

Can we not just sit and relax, and watch the game?  Surely just being there is all that really matters?   

I'm with you mate. 

I'm not sure all the shouting helps anyway. Imagine whilst you are at work, someone came up and starting shouting like a mad man, i think you'd find it quite off putting. 

I googled "things to i prove your performance and work" and this was number 3

3) Avoid Distractions. Did you know that focus is a fundamental quality of productive people? 

Come on now B4,  It'll be New Years day!  ... and it won't just be the fans who have a headache! 

Just turn up, offer a light applause as the players gently ease their way out of the tunnel into the glaring daylight, sip your black coffee, and sit back and see what happens.

Watching football is a pastime... a relaxing hobby, if you please.  Just one match, that's all I'm asking.  Surely you can allow us that?

Archived