Be honest

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well we started the second half really well and Norwich couldn't seem to find a way past the back 4 until we started rushing the play and gifting them possession over and over again while our team supported the badly played rush ball. 

We really did the creating for them so it felt like if we settle down we could get something. 

The first 30 mins of the game they looked a class above but we caught them up and from our first goal it seemed possible to take points

I hoped the break would settle us down and we might stage a comeback.

Now if the floodlights had failed on the half hour mark then I'd have loved it called off. They were brilliant and without doing massive amounts wrong we were just unable to deal with them. 

I kind of hoped the game would be abandoned when the floodlights failed at 3-2 down with 7mins to play I didn’t hold too much hope of pulling it back. Imagine my disappointment when play resumed. Imagine the smile on my face when I saw we had equalised. I was happy with a draw. When I saw we had scored in 92nd minutes my stomach went mad. My hands were shaking I have never been so happy to be wrong. What a day. Isn’t life great! It makes you proud to be British come on you Rams.

2 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

It makes Tuesdays game a massive 6 pointer 

Just calm down and take it one game at a time 

we are only half way through the season and where we wanted (hoped ) to be at the start

we really dont need overly excitable reaction pointing out how incredibly important the next game is when it really isnt 

how about just sitting back and enjoying an historic and amazing performance ? 

10 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

Just calm down and take it one game at a time 

we are only half way through the season and where we wanted (hoped ) to be at the start

we really dont need overly excitable reaction pointing out how incredibly important the next game is when it really isnt 

how about just sitting back and enjoying an historic and amazing performance ? 

Oh, sorry....

IMO, this is a massive game and one that could potentially take us to 6 points from Leeds if Forest can beat them on Tuesday.  We then go and play Leeds at their place the following week. 

None of these games are massive towards our season though and will have no baring on the rest of the season. 

2 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

Oh, sorry....

IMO, this is a massive game and one that could potentially take us to 6 points from Leeds if Forest can beat them on Tuesday.  We then go and play Leeds at their place the following week. 

None of these games are massive towards our season though and will have no baring on the rest of the season. 

In all probability they will have a baring on our season but let's all just enjoy today for what it was - as fans we can worry about Tuesday come Tuesday.

Archived