Radio Commentary

europia

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/12/2018 at 12:06, GenBr said:

If its just the audio commentary you are listening to its just the usual radio Derby commentary  which is fine.

If you are listening to the commentary from the actual video livestream it is very boring and insipid akin to someone reading the newspaper, but half the newspaper is redacted and the guy reading the newspaper just makes up his own nonsense as he goes along. He also has an assistant whose only job is to cheer when Derby score.

sounds scintillating 

On 29/12/2018 at 15:53, KCG said:

Get the feeling many here wouldn't have liked Graham Richards. He often told it how it was, which is why Radio Derby were forced to get rid by DCFC.

I thought it was the incredibly crass reference to an incident that cost over 2000 people their lives that saw him removed?

I liked him as a commentator too, mind.

35 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I thought it was the incredibly crass reference to an incident that cost over 2000 people their lives that saw him removed?

I liked him as a commentator too, mind.

Can you enlighten further? All I can remember is that some people at DCFC didn't like him too much.

On 29/12/2018 at 15:53, KCG said:

Get the feeling many here wouldn't have liked Graham Richards. He often told it how it was, which is why Radio Derby were forced to get rid by DCFC.

Anyone that says they didn't like G.R, is one or more of the following:

a) Wrong.

b) Lying.

c) A Notts Forest supporter.

On 29/12/2018 at 21:57, Mucker1884 said:

Did I not read somewhere from an ex-pat that, due to Rams TV not showing Live Sky games nor when we are on the red button (?)  He is getting a lot less (live) games available on Rams TV this season, compared to last season?

(Stand to be corrected... probably wrong!)

You're not wrong.

If you get Bein - in Australia we can access it through Foxtel, our cable network - telecasts are blocked.

The frustrating part is that, very rarely admittedly, there seems to be a mismatch between the matches Sky Sports are broadcasting and what we get. I think it happens when Sky are telecasting more than one match at a time in England; sometimes Bein only take one. (I believe that's why we didn't get the Norwich game live TBH.)

It's the only Derby match we haven't had free in Australia I'd the last four or five...which means you're regretting paying for the month's telecasts this past month...

Archived