Anya

DCFC27

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Duracell said:

Keeping a firm eye on this thread. Bizarre yet sincere ‘solutions’ from forum members are one of the few entertaining perks of an injury crisis.

A firm eye? Whats that?? 

A glass eye ?

26 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

I’d be going Johnson at left back. We look susceptible to headed goals and what he lacks in positional sense in a new position he’d potentially make up for in his usefulness in the air.

A semi decent winger would have him on toast mate 

hes got the turning circle of a large ocean liner  that’s been overloaded with concrete slabs and hasn’t been serviced in 3 years lol

13 hours ago, DcfcJB said:

Do we still have Anya? Surely he is the best option we have for LB at the moment... in fairness he will admit it has been rather unsuccessful moving here but he always gives 100% and gives you solid performance whenever he plays. 

That’s a good shout

5 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

I have to say given the way frank wants to play I am surprised anya hasn’t had a look In at all

Dont get me wrong he’s no world beater and has never offered any sort of goal threat when played as a winger but he’s a neat and tidy footballer who works hard and is quick 

hes probably not a million miles away from Bogle in many ways just the wrong end of the the age and pay scale perhaps and we’re desperate to move him out 

Have to agree on this.....he's very good at running up and down a lot which is what the latest batch of new managers are very keen on!

And yes,seemingly an ideal lanyard type in that respect but there's got to be some clause that they are desperate to avoid.

seems crazy not to utilise any p!ayer if it benefits our promotion push.

Archived