Sign in to follow this  
Lambchop

Chesterfield

13 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

Didn't he nearly put Wednesday out of business at one point too?

How are these sharks allowed to get away with destroying clubs?

Yep , did exactly the same there as he is at Chesterfield. 

Gave the club a massive loan to bail them out from his "sister" company then charges the club interest. 

Drew 3-3 and the chap who scored the equaliser ended up in goals and saved a penalty in the 99th minute. They also had a bit of altercation with the opposition goal keeper and the Chesterfield fans who when they equalised ran on the pitch and battered the keeper. 

The last time I went to watch them I said never again but I might go in the international break. 

8 hours ago, Gritters said:

Drew 3-3 and the chap who scored the equaliser ended up in goals and saved a penalty in the 99th minute. They also had a bit of altercation with the opposition goal keeper and the Chesterfield fans who when they equalised ran on the pitch and battered the keeper. 

The last time I went to watch them I said never again but I might go in the international break. 

https://www.facebook.com/barry.r.dyke/videos/10157624011224381/

Its in this link. The fella seen attacking the keeper when he is on the floor claims the keeper attacked him and pulled him to the ground. Well I hope he did, you shouldn't be there in the first place.

A lot of Chesterfield fans claiming the keeper got what he deserved anyway because of time wasting and wagging his finger or something. Morons, if we ventured onto the pitch to attack time wasting goal keepers at PP it would be a blood bath most weeks.

Surely has to be a points deduction and/or playing behind closed doors for a few games.