I am disgusted by some derby fans

B4ev6is

Well towards end of the game yes shiffield untied keeper should have not do  what he did. But things some of fans were chanting was sick and out of order. I felt like telling them off but throught against I think been drinking heavley but still no excuses for that.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well towards end of the game yes shiffield untied keeper should have not do  what he did. But things some of fans were chanting was sick and out of order. I felt like telling them off but throught against I think been drinking heavley but still no excuses for that.

What did they do? 

1 minute ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Some Derby fans were apparently giving Sharp vile grief about his kid. Again. 

Not so. The only 'abuse' towards Billy Sharpe was in the first half, when he was playing up our end of the ground and was concerning his, allegedly, rotund belly - he looks pretty slim to me but what do I know.

The abuse at the end towards the keeper which b4 refers to was of a Rolf Harris nature. As equally inaccurate as that aimed at Mr Sharpe I would guess.

28 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Can you tell us what they said so we can be disgusted as well.

9 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Not so. The only 'abuse' towards Billy Sharpe was in the first half, when he was playing up our end of the ground and was concerning his, allegedly, rotund belly - he looks pretty slim to me but what do I know.

The abuse at the end towards the keeper which b4 refers to was of a Rolf Harris nature. As equally inaccurate as that aimed at Mr Sharpe I would guess.

Rolf Harris what was the keeper painting my God was he that board he did a picture ? Can you guess what it is yet 

26 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Well that’s what I heard from others who were there.

Sadly it definitely happened on social media but I expect nothing else from the like of twitter etc. Thankfully it’s been reported.

8 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Well that’s what I heard from others who were there.

Sadly it definitely happened on social media but I expect nothing else from the like of twitter etc. Thankfully it’s been reported.

Then they weren't listening Tim. If you watch the replay of Sharpe's goal and his celebration you will see very clearly that he too heard the fans making reference to his (allegedly) large stomach and that his parents weren't married. No chanting related to his child.

To the right hand side towards the end of the game a handful of fans started singing paedophile chants at the Sheff U keeper, went on for quite a while and the keeper reacted with a 3-1 gesture. 

It was a bit unsavoury tbh, but nothing to do with Billy Sharpe, the chants towards him in the first half suggested he’d had too much Christmas pud, which he showed when he inevitably scored. 

1 hour ago, curb said:

To the right hand side towards the end of the game a handful of fans started singing paedophile chants at the Sheff U keeper, went on for quite a while and the keeper reacted with a 3-1 gesture. 

It was a bit unsavoury tbh, but nothing to do with Billy Sharpe, the chants towards him in the first half suggested he’d had too much Christmas pud, which he showed when he inevitably scored. 

Do you know.why they were.changing that to the keeper?

1 hour ago, curb said:

Those away fans just keep on impressing.

There was a tweet aimed at Sharp that did the rounds from some numbskull... it was about the sensitive subject that shouldnt be mocked. The screen shot of it also went round on facebook 

imagine they’ll be caught banned from going again 

Archived