Rev

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson

Keogh  Tomori  Evans

Bogle   Wilson  Huddlestone Mount ???? (Anya}

Nugent   Marriott

Have to admit I forgot about Anya until now, but I feel if we went to a 3 at the back it would suit both of us. Felt like Frank hinted towards a change of formation after the Sheff Utd game when questioned about LB position.

Gutted I’m not going today. Due to the cost of tickets and travel and the fact that I’m nearing the end of my student loan, I didn’t think it would be worth the money seeing as it would have been a solo trip.

Massively regretting not biting the bullet and buying a ticket now though. Shame they’re not doing pay on the day.

To all those going, have a class day out and bring back three points?

2 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Gutted I’m not going today. Due to the cost of tickets and travel and the fact that I’m nearing the end of my student loan, I didn’t think it would be worth the money seeing as it would have been a solo trip.

Massively regretting not biting the bullet and buying a ticket now though. Shame they’re not doing pay on the day.

BurtonRams7’s Liver: “crikey! A day off!”. 

10 hours ago, DcfcJB said:

Carson

Keogh  Tomori  Evans

Bogle   Wilson  Huddlestone Mount ???? (Anya}

Nugent   Marriott

Have to admit I forgot about Anya until now, but I feel if we went to a 3 at the back it would suit both of us. Felt like Frank hinted towards a change of formation after the Sheff Utd game when questioned about LB position.

If we went 3 at the back it might as well be wisdom Keogh and tomori - at least it would be a little bit more balanced 

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Get ready for a fun afternoon of wrist slashing as radio derby make every Norwich attack sound like the apocalypse 

Watching the performance at Sheff Utd was definitely not fun. We need a reaction today from every Derby player. Our heads dropped way too easily at Bramall Lane and we looked bereft of ideas and spirit and desire. Today Frank and his staff have a test on their hands; it's as much about the performance today as it is about the result. I have detected a drop in Frank's level of chutzpah recently. He has to re-find it and fill his players with it today. Come on Frank, we know you can do it. 

7 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Watching the performance at Sheff Utd was definitely not fun. We need a reaction today from every Derby player. Our heads dropped way too easily at Bramall Lane and we looked bereft of ideas and spirit and desire. Today Frank and his staff have a test on their hands; it's as much about the performance today as it is about the result. I have detected a drop in Frank's level of chutzpah recently. He has to re-find it and fill his players with it today. Come on Frank, we know you can do it. 

Agree with every word.  

Just a hint of exasperation and doubt passed across Frank's face the other day...performance was disappointing and more problems than solutions seem to be emerging over last few weeks...

If you listen to the fans....Keeper a bit suspect, centre defence looking in and out and Davies is out longterm, left back a total cluserfk, Bogle no longer under pressure from Wisdom.  Lawrence injured,  Flo Jo poor, Mount not performing to his limit, Marriott not getting a touch, Nugent and Bryson out of sorts etc etc. 

Win today and suddenly we are world beaters again. 

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

Yep Frankie boy finding out about management now.

Expect nothing today, so anything a bonus. What I would like is a bit more cohesion than last few games. Just to give some hope a win is more than possible against Boro, which it is.

Frank is learning his managerial stripes in this spell.

Archived