v Norwich away (Matchday thread).

Rev

Stonker of a game. We do collectively have a bit of a belief problem as a fan base. On here anyway. I was desperate for a replay when the lights went out. Could not possibly foresee what was to happen though. The save from Carson and the crossbar hit made it even more satisfying when that whisle went. Historical win. Can't believe it.

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, David said:

Absolutely not. 

Can we at least know what he said. It would raise my smugness levels a bit. At the minute I know he’s eating is words, and that makes me pretty smug, but it would would be even sweeter to know what those words are. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Abandoning the game would be the right call, let’s schedule the replay for later in the season.

Err ?

1 hour ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Might have lost but decent display- just improve on defence in summer and we will be sorted next season

Errr ?

1 hour ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Late waghorn winner please... ? 

Now unlike some, if you and Steve How Hard combined predictions, Carling really would do Saturdays

Didn’t watch the game so god knows how that actually played out but got a lot of time for character like that. 

We folded the other day at Bramall Lane, to come back twice from behind and actually win at 2nd in the league shows big big testis. 

38 minutes ago, eddie said:

I've just read this match thread from start to finish.

Some of you, frankly, are an utter embarrassment.

It's the same every game. If we go a goal down or aren't playing well rather than supporting, which Frank is craving for, the usual suspects come out and start viciously criticizing. Poor, very poor. UTR

I look forward to @NorwichLad posting a new thread after hearing of a vague quote from 1992 about the loan signing of Ian Ormondroyd and why Cox didn’t rate him later, he’s usually here on a Saturday night 

Archived