• Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

Carson

Bogle  Keogh Pearce Wisdom

Evans  Huddlestone

Waghorn    Mount    Holmes

Marriott

OMG Wilson injured now? Missed that one...........

With our promotion bid stalling this could be an opportunity to look at one or two before making possible moves in the transfer window. Perhaps holmes on the wing at some point? Or max bird in midfield?? I wouldn't even be surprised to see tyree Wilson make the trip as a shock tactic.

Injuries and lack of form could prompt a loan recall for luke thomas in the new year if our wingers don't start firing. Alternatively i could imagine someone like Jordan ibe arriving on loan if we can ship out a few wage burners.

Lowe's latest sicknote might make a move for ashley cole more likely especially if it could be on a pay-as-you-play deal. 

If Ampadu does indeed come in as many are suggesting, then surely johnno, george, and butters will all depart, and bryson could find himself benched more often.

Whatever else happens i don't think Frank will sit on his hands this window. I wouldn't even be surprised to see some shock departures such as lawrence, jozefzoon, or bryson.

Interesting few weeks ahead.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Norwich won't finish top two. They've been stumbling to results recently. 

The wheels are starting to come loose and Frank's on his way to Carrow Road (in a suit) with a Harry Wilson shaped impact driver.

That's a rallying cry that is.

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Norwich won't finish top two. They've been stumbling to results recently. 

The wheels are starting to come loose and Frank's on his way to Carrow Road (in a suit) with a Harry Wilson shaped impact driver.

That's a rallying cry that is.

The way Norwich are constantly getting results with late, late goals tells me the complete opposite. I think they will be right up there end of the season with their commitments and attitude constantly giving results.

42 minutes ago, rammieib said:

The way Norwich are constantly getting results with late, late goals tells me the complete opposite. I think they will be right up there end of the season with their commitments and attitude constantly giving results.

Oh yeah i know. They're doing brilliantly. They're a way better side than us and most likely going to thrash us. 

I was just trying to offer some morale building support for the lads. Give them a bit of hope like.

But yeah, they'll kill us.

18 minutes ago, Franks Tanked said:

Will get slated for this but here goes

CARSON

WISDOM         KEOGH      PEARCE

BOGLE        EVANS OR TOMORI  WILSON

HOLMES         MOUNT

WAGHORN    Marriott

Is there a hidden reason for Marriott to be in lower case letters?? Norwich away is not the time to mess about with a new and untried system of 3 at the back, including Pearce who hasn't played for yonks.

Because

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Is there a hidden reason for Marriott to be in lower case letters?? Norwich away is not the time to mess about with a new and untried system of 3 at the back, including Pearce who hasn't played for yonks.

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Because Marriots a short arse (my mistake really). 

3 at the back to their one (Puki) up front. They have decent fullbacks and just feel we need Bogle and Wilson to pin them back. Holmes and Mount to get closer to Waghorn and more importantly Marriott. If our backs are against the wall, drop Waghorn into midfield and Bogle to RB and Wisdom to LB but would like us to try something slightly different.

You could put Tomori CB but sure Pearce could do a job, we're not paying these players to sit on their backsides. 

Apart from Thorne, Butterfield, etc, (the list goes on.........).

Might be worth a punt to play 3-5-2 which allows Johnson back on the left,my team

Carson

Tomori      Keogh      Pearce

Bogle   Mount  Huddlesstone/Evans  Wilson Johnson

Waghorn               Marriott

Nothing to lose and it solves the left back position on a temporary basis 

Archived