Is Lampard just a man in a suit

superzak

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, superzak said:

For me he has nothing new...just 3 prem players and still we are ordinary

This is the worst post this year, stop talking out your arse, it's fans like you who piss me off, Lampard is new to management, he tries to play the game in the right way, we are in the top 6 at the half way stage, for me we are moving in the right direction, he has only had one transfer window to turn things round for  ducks sake, try to support the club for once.

I think he’s doing alright for his first football managing job, played some great football ,played some pish football made some good signings some as yet not so good.

I would personally like to see a more settled side but injuries have pretty much disrupted this with 4 left backs out , and a centre back who would probably be starting now out for the season.

Certsinly think we need a ball winner in the middle to add a little bit of bite. 

Certainly better than Rowett football. 

It's not lampard it's the players! 

Bogle - not good enough

Wisdom- awful 

Keogh- good Championship player but makes too many mistakes 

Tomori- got good potential but we are never going to sign him 

Huddlestone- class but is too slow now and we lose the balance in our team 

Mount- awful yesterday, we are too dependent on him and Wilson 

Bryson- not the same bryso anymore he's half a yard too slow now, time to give Holmes more of a chance 

Zoon- not had a real chance but not showing what he did at Brentford 

Wilson-class 

Marriott- class

Nugent- never feels like he's going to score in a month of Sundays 

Waghorn- looks decent but lampards not giving him a chance i would love to see him and marriott up top together as a 2 but that's never going to happen

Lampard is without doubt the right man to start his management career by managing a team which is established in the top half of The Championship and usually finishes in the top six.

As a respected international he was a game-changer with a few unexpected rabbits in his repertoire.

He is more special than El Especial who fell spectacularly recently.

I’m backing Frank to come good as he learns more of the management trade.

Success with the Rams, then reclaimed by Chelsea.

Or the next man in a waistcoat????????

23 hours ago, superzak said:

sorry everybody its Boxing day all the family were round to watch the match,,,and it was poor at the extreme...im not a fan of having a celebrity as a manager..so it the beer talking ...sorry xx

Over the years, whilst inebriated, I have:

Bored 3 different men to attempted suicide... and 4 different women to attempted murder.

Enticed 5 different women into bed, despite the most attractive of those being "a ten pinter"

Proposed marriage to 3 different women, one man, one person of indeterminate gender, 2 sheep, and a Llama (The latter being a simple case of mistaken identity... I'm not a sicko!)

Threatened to put 9 different men on their ar5e... the least masculine of which was a 17 stone bearded tattooed former US Navy Seal who was by now manning the doors at "The Blue Orchid" Gentleman's Bar in Downtown Manhattan.

Vomited on 3 cats, 2 budgies, 1 dog, 7 ladies of the night, 8 maids-a-milking, 2 partridges, a golden pheasant, and 17 brand new VW cars on a showroom forecourt (or was that latter one someone else?)

...But I have NEVER embarrassed myself as much as you have with your opening post, Mr Zak.

I'm certain the drink is no excuse for your actions, and I'm not even sure your apology is enough for you to ever hold your head high again on this forum... unlike me!

Shame on you!  

Archived