What's been your favourite Rams Xmas present?

ram59

My wife has bought me a great book this year, 'Derby County, the glory years 1967-1976'. Its brought back many childhood memories of magazine articles and photos of those great days. 

It led me to wonder what memorable Rams presents other Rams Fans had received over the years. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, ram59 said:

My wife has bought me a great book this year, 'Derby County, the glory years 1967-1976'. Its brought back many childhood memories of magazine articles and photos of those great days. 

It led me to wonder what memorable Rams presents other Rams Fans had received over the years. 

My missus got me the new Derby County postage stamp.

Its got full details of all our glory days from 2001 - present day ?

7 hours ago, ram59 said:

I got that - going to read “a season every day” during the Xmas break.....to savour the moments.....

I was a bit bleary eyed last night - so might start the first season again !!! Willie Carlin just arrived!!!

one thing I didn’t realise...is how young, ohare, hector and Mc was when thrusted into first team

Archived