DCFC4LIFE

Louie Sibley

17 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I honestly think everyone else is playing for second place. Best team in the league without doubt

Well, we looked very good when we were top at the end of February under SM and didn't make the play offs. It's a funny old game.....

3 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Selling their products for decent money from their academy and investing the proceeds in the team is how Saints became an established Premier League team...

Er selling them when they had got in the first team for 30 million odd you mean? 

No idea how he would do in league games because we haven’t seen him yet but I hope we will but talk of our youngsters being converted by premiership clubs is a complement and a worry because we want to be both of those things 

10 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Our future can be secured by selling at the right price and at the right time  our academy products. 

he's the future NOW! The New Huddlestone  -  I have just watched Colin Todds Part 2 interview - Stevie Powell played at 16 against Benfica at the BBG.

the lad is mature enough and good enough to be in the first team squad

What would you class as a ‘substantial offer’? To me it would be say £2 mil for a youth player but would we really gain anything from that? probably not, so you’d be looking at at least double that to make it worth our while? at which point wolves would think it’s probably not worth it.

9 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

What would you class as a ‘substantial offer’? To me it would be say £2 mil for a youth player but would we really gain anything from that? probably not, so you’d be looking at at least double that to make it worth our while? at which point wolves would think it’s probably not worth it.

For Sibley... £10m is the absolute minimum. 

Edited by Ghost of Clough