Louie Sibley

DCFC4LIFE

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be gutted to lose Sibley for anything other than a really snap-yer-hands-off offer. He's the best academy prospect we've got in a pool of talent that is among the best in the country. No idea where his ceiling is, but I think if we had given him a run out in the first team he would have made an impact already. 

He's a headcase, with a thirst to win every second ball that's remotely possible. He's like a Seth Johnson regen! 

I can't even imagine what fee Sibley would command?

Common sense would say anything above a million for a youth teamer would be good/great, but having seen him play I'd honestly say anything below £10m and I wouldn't take the risk.

The boy has something special, and unless the offer was mind-blowing I wouldn't entertain it.

I actually think this lad is the best player I've seen at his age playing for us, he's a real talent and has really got something ....no surprise that others are noticing him...hopefully they'll be told to do one!!

9 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Stay calm. Zero reason to sell. Much better to give him a year in the first team and watch his value rocket.

I say keep him for 4/5 years - Love watching him play week in week out - Acknowledge he's much better than the players around him and wonder at his massive commitment to the club - Sell him for £5m to Watford - Cry a little

Young players need to be playing regular football. Premier teams tend to want young English players for quota reasons; they then sit on the bench, if they are lucky. Sibley should stay or go abroad. Hopefully he'll stay, because he looks a real prospect.

23 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I'd be gutted to lose Sibley for anything other than a really snap-yer-hands-off offer. He's the best academy prospect we've got in a pool of talent that is among the best in the country. No idea where his ceiling is, but I think if we had given him a run out in the first team he would have made an impact already. 

He's a headcase, with a thirst to win every second ball that's remotely possible. He's like a Seth Johnson regen! 

With the skill of Will Hughes, but even faster and better at dribbling. If we don't get promoted then he could easily slot into the first team next season. I saw that video of him and Keogh in the tunnel. Very funny stuff.

Archived