Jozefzoon

DenbyRam

2 hours ago, KCG said:

Some seem to think that to be a Derby fan you have to see the game through rose-coloured specs and never criticize!

Not seen anyone say you cannot criticise.

I would turn it round and say some Derby fans seem to want post criticism and have everyone agree with them, then complain they arent allowed an opinion when people disagree.

So if people do criticise someone might post to say they think its unjustified, they arent saying you cannot state your opinion they are just saying they dont agree with it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Not seen anyone say you cannot criticise.

I would turn it round and say some Derby fans seem to want post criticism and have everyone agree with them, then complain they arent allowed an opinion when people disagree.

So if people do criticise someone might post to say they think its unjustified, they arent saying you cannot state your opinion they are just saying they dont agree with it.

If only that were the case, seems to me that yours is an arse about face argument; a heads you win, tails I lose logical fallacy!

18 hours ago, 86 points said:

Zoon the big disappointment for me. Looked a proper handful when he first arrived but has gone backwards ever since. 

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

Can't be arsed to read this. Save for yesterday when, he was played on the wrong wing, he's looked a handful to me. Folk have short memories, it seems. Still, another cracking scapegoat so not a total loss. 

Er.....ok.

40 minutes ago, smiths_tavrn said:

Fair comment.....however I'll think you'll find Nigel Callaghan (a quoted example of a hugger of the touchline) was right footed (although not a complete one footer like some mentioned). Thereby by the logic of this must be on the wing of his strongest foot / hugging the touchline convo would have been playing on the wrong wing. 

Callaghan was nifty in the Pink Coconut on a Sat night after.....

Archived