V Sheffield United (a) match day thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lampard logic, Waghorn plays well and scores, josefzoon does duck all. Who do we drop? Waghorn! The hell has Martyn done to him, shagged Christine or summat!

Malones injury causing problems too, is that wisdom at left back? Tomori? Bogle? 3 at the back? Least sheff will be guessing too? Dunno what Bryson’s done either to get back in, midfield was much better without him last weekend.

Hope my views on this are entirely wrong but that teams rather shattered my Boxing Day optimism? Least jacks back in

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Lampard logic, Waghorn plays well and scores, josefzoon does duck all. Who do we drop? Waghorn! The hell has Martyn done to him, shagged Christine or summat!

Malones injury causing problems too, is that wisdom at left back? Tomori? Bogle? 3 at the back? Least sheff will be guessing too? Dunno what Bryson’s done either to get back in, midfield was much better without him last weekend.

Hope my views on this are entirely wrong but that teams rather shattered my Boxing Day optimism? Least jacks back in

Rotation. Two more games in this next six days. Only thing I can think of. 

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

No Malone so anyone’s guess at who’s LB today

Tomori? 

I don't usually criticise team selections but can't understand why Waghorn is dropped after a strong performance. 

Hope we win by a shed load now I have said that! 

14 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

It’s busy mate. By the bogs and the fruit machine. 

Whenever I hear fruit machine and Sheffield I think of the Arctic Monkeys. What a tune.

In other news, I’ve just spilt Dark Fruits over my rooster.

Edit: Our minibus has just pulled up outside Bramall Lane. Won’t see you at Howard but could meet you at half-time?

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

Rotation. Two more games in this next six days. 

But Waghorn had only just come back In and only played 60 mins, how could he be knackered? He didn’t look it to me? I’m all for rotation but not when it’s unnesserecry and detrimental to the balance of the team. If we wanna Rotate midfield then I think Holmes deserves a chance after his cameo, Bryson’s had enough chances.

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

There’s truth in the above. Waghorn was the only bright spark on Saturday. Joszefzoon and Bryson have shown nothing all season. Frank must see something in training we don’t?

Looks like we are going to be weak on the wings today. I suppose Wilson is going to have to help alot defensively with whoever is playing LB and zoon doesnt help at all defensively.

Hopefully Bryson can have a better game in the middle today as well.

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Shall we do something radical and just see what happens during the game before we moan?

Dunna be daft.

Archived