Norwich Away

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, NorfolkRam said:

It's doable but up hill to get there(norfolk hills ain't too bad mind) Nelson hotel would be easiest for your old man but it's a hotel, if you want a quieter pub pub then I could call the jubilee, its a corner pub that isn't too far? 

Cheers for your advice Norfolk. I'm also meeting my best mate who lives in Cringleford/Eaton side of the City so he'll help. He's coming in the away end with us as he does at Portman Rd. He's Suffolk born but not a tractor boy or Budgie boy. 

1 hour ago, Franks Tanked said:

Cheers for your advice Norfolk. I'm also meeting my best mate who lives in Cringleford/Eaton side of the City so he'll help. He's coming in the away end with us as he does at Portman Rd. He's Suffolk born but not a tractor boy or Budgie boy. 

That's fair enough, depends how he's getting in I suppose but I'm sure he'll know what's best coming from his end ?

On 20/12/2018 at 10:09, admira said:

Several of us coming from Ipswich - it's our other 'local' game! I've heard that the Compleat Angler is no longer the away fans pub. Can anyone confirm this?

No it’s a home fan pub now go Nelson which is across road or coach and horses which is both fans

On 20/12/2018 at 17:22, Paese said:

I was about to mention Compleat Angler. I hadn't heard anything about it not being the away pub anymore, so would also appreciate someone letting me know the new location.

Also, we're getting into Norwich about 12.15 and happy to meet up for a beer. Two of us coming from Derby, plus meeting my dad and brother who now live in Norwich anyway. 

Archived