Anti sky sports chants heard in Derby v Forest game

Sexydadbod

27 minutes ago, Ramchop said:

Wasn't it Leeds away? Their chairman wouldn't let them in until very late

I'd got Leeds at the back of my mind, but was assuming it was PPS they were locked out of.  But now you mention it, yes, you're right, it was indeed us away to Leeds.  

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

It isn't normal to think something you use is poo? Yes it is. And yes it does.

It isn’t normal to keep paying out, what £40-80 a month for something you think is poo, not in my world anyway. 

The restaurant analogy doesn’t work because a restaurant you never use doesn’t stop you eating for a week. 

9 minutes ago, curb said:

It isn’t normal to keep paying out, what £40-80 a month for something you think is poo, not in my world anyway. 

The restaurant analogy doesn’t work because a restaurant you never use doesn’t stop you eating for a week. 

Yeah everybody thinks everything they pay for is marvellous all the time.

Why would not paying £40-80 stop you eating for a week?

4 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Can be a bit testing for some of the American majors!

Having discovered that you spend your weekends in Hobbycraft,  I'm a bit surprised to see you questioning real men what they do with their leisure time!

Why you gotta bring that up, mate? 

1 hour ago, philmycock said:

Not had a Sky Sports subscription for 5 years, and I feel smug

I’ve never had a Sky subscription of any sort.

I do have a Now TV thingy that I activate for the odd match or films over Christmas when we have the grandkids over.

Partly because I can’t bear to give my hard earned taxed money to Murdoch (I know he owns Now TV) and partly because I don’t have time or inclination to watch other teams. Football to me is only important if I care about the result and if Crystal Palace are playing Bournemouth it’s low down on my priorities. 

Generally, I always want the gumps, Stoke and Manure to lose but not enough to pay Sky to watch them.

I’m happier using my spare time watching local amateur football live than sitting on me sofa watching telly.

10 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

I do have a Now TV thingy that I activate for the odd match or films over Christmas when we have the grandkids over.

Partly because I can’t bear to give my hard earned taxed money to Murdoch (I know he owns Now TV) and partly because I don’t have time or inclination to watch other teams. Football to me is only important if I care about the result and if Crystal Palace are playing Bournemouth it’s low down on my priorities. 

Generally, I always want the gumps, Stoke and Manure to lose but not enough to pay Sky to watch them.

I’m happier using my spare time watching local amateur football live than sitting on me sofa watching telly.

I don't watch away games on RamsTV ?

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Murdoch has nothing to do with Sky/Now TV anymore. Ownership transferred to Comcast a few months back. 

5 hours ago, rammieib said:

I noticed them phase the swearing out during the darts tonight and it sounded awful.

Funny thing was though - it was 10.30pm when they did it!!

What is the need with the political correctness in this world?!?!

Do have a chuckle when the commentator pipes up ‘Apologies for any swearing you may have heard’....... Most of the time I’m thinking heard nothing but erm well now you mention it. ?Some serious muppetry 

45 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Dunt go. If everyone dint go then summat might change. But keep turning up then nowt never will 

Leaving all petty comments regarding double-negatives to one side, you could be on to something here... empty grounds would mean no need for Sky to activate their crowd noise filter, and we could all stop at home and watch it on Sky, with the volume turned up to max.  Brilliant!  Post of the week.

...Not this week though... obviously!  

Archived