V Bristol City (h) match day thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typically their first shot on target and they're 1-0 up. We've absolutely dominated this one but haven't made it count. I'm not really sure why Keogh was trying to head it back across goal to Tomori when he was facing the opposite way. It went straight to Paterson who was then one on one and dinked it over Carson.

Ridiculous goal to concede.

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

We really need to win this one as we have a really tough run coming up. Ballsing it up with an error like that will drive Lampard absolutely mental.

Ampadu and Tomori our CB pair for the rest of the season come January ? 

Nugent and a Bristol CB are starting to get a bit heated off the ball. Elbowing each other when Jozefzoon advanced up the wing there - no-one really noticed.. Worth keeping an eye on.

Ah the ref just gave them a talking to after he missed that great chance. So he did see it.

Just now, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

I don't get why the duck Marriott isn't playing , I think we may need a new back up striker in January Nugent seems past it. In before he gets  a hattrick now.

I don't think that's a case of being past it or not in terms of that chance. He's scored goals like that countless times in his career, he just needed to get it on target and he put it over. 9 times out of 10 Nugent scores that, unfortunately for us this was the 1 time he misses.

Just now, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

I don't get why the duck Marriott isn't playing , I think we may need a new back up striker in January Nugent seems past it. In before he gets  a hattrick now.

Marriott spends the whole game running, chasing down GKs etc. - we might just be resting him ahead of a very busy period against tough teams.

Archived