V Bristol City (h) match day thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm convinced Waghorn for Lawrence will be the only change, although I can see the arguments for dropping bryson to have Wilson and Mount back together but I'd keep bryson in for now with Wilson still as one of the front three.

Something none of us can have knowledge of is the chemistry two players can have with each other. On loan from opposite ends of the country but similar age the two lads may be in harmony when they are playing directly with each other. Might be what Mount needs to reignite his game. 

Hopefully its a good game. Bristol are known for trying to play good football and that might actually help us. We need to get back in the groove. 

I 'm not expecting any changes.

58 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Hopefully its a good game. Bristol are known for trying to play good football and that might actually help us. We need to get back in the groove. 

I 'm not expecting any changes.

Just the score line Nutty! Best Chrimbo pressie for today is a hat full for King Jack  please!! 

20 hours ago, hiltonram said:

My team would be but I know it wont be.

Carson

Anya      Wisdom   Tomori    Malone

Evans or Thorne    

Wilson     Mount

Waghorn        Marriott       Josefzoon

Can't see why you wouldn't change the goalkeeper.

I'm glad Waghorn is back, and Wilson back in midfield, but Nugent, really? I don't know what he offers, he's the Bryson of strikers, he runs around a lot, without offering much. It's a shame Marriott isn't starting. Fully expect Nugent to score after I've said this.

Archived