Mourinho leaves Utd

froggg

14 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Mourinho is criticised for spending money whilst Klopp is said to be working on a tight budget(even though he smashed the world record transfer fee for a defender and goalkeeper within half a year)

Klopp was given the praise of a king after beating Napoli, yet Mourinho beat the BEST team in Italy(Juventus) in Italy.

Will anyone point this out in the media? Absolutely not because they love Liverpool which is why me and @MuespachRam dislike the Liverpool love in so much.

Muespach’s hatred for Liverpool stretches well beyond the Klopp years, his spending and the media love in has nothing to do with it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Not a fan of Mourinho’s football but feel that he has been harshly treated especially if we compare him to the media darling Klopp.

Mourinho at Man Utd - 3 trophies

Klopp at Liverpool- 0 trophies

Mourinho at Man Utd win 58%

Klopp at Liverpool win 51%

Mourinho is criticised for spending money whilst Klopp is said to be working on a tight budget(even though he smashed the world record transfer fee for a defender and goalkeeper within half a year)

Klopp was given the praise of a king after beating Napoli, yet Mourinho beat the BEST team in Italy(Juventus) in Italy.

Will anyone point this out in the media? Absolutely not because they love Liverpool which is why me and @MuespachRam dislike the Liverpool love in so much.

But it’s not Klopp’s fault is it?  Don’t you think your opinion is being influenced by the media rather than your own assessment.  Klopp is having a great year and jose has had a mare.  I don’t need the media to tell me what to think

solskjaer is favourite for the job untill the end of the season 

I honestly dont think he’d get a job at any of the top 8 championship clubs if there was one available. Won a pub league in Norway, then relegated & sacked with cardiff

if he does well it will help his reputation within the game but its a massive job 

Dont get why they dont appoint a full time manager now. Poch would be the perfect fit for the job full time 

3 hours ago, McLovin said:

Well the first one is false, wish people(not referring to you but the poster would do their research). Mourinho  left after losing to Atletico Madrid, not Klopp and it was mutual consent, he wasn’t sacked

I'll add to that. He left Chelsea after losing to Leicester not Liverpool. Just your usual scouse Klopp dickriding.

Man utd are a mess. They pay way over the odds for ordinary players. They have a very average squad of spoilt brats. Time for a major shake up and a big clear out. Not easy with lucrative contracts and unrealistic expectations. And who would the board trust to do it other than Fergie?

15 hours ago, G-Ram said:

solskjaer is favourite for the job untill the end of the season 

I honestly dont think he’d get a job at any of the top 8 championship clubs if there was one available. Won a pub league in Norway, then relegated & sacked with cardiff

if he does well it will help his reputation within the game but its a massive job 

Dont get why they dont appoint a full time manager now. Poch would be the perfect fit for the job full time 

Archived