Mourinho leaves Utd

froggg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not said if they’ve sacked him or he’s walked out but either way it’s been coming. 

Be interesting to see what direction they go in next, would love to see Eddie Howe given chance. Young, English, loves to attack and doesn’t have the ego that comes with those that are on the big club managerial merry go round.

1 minute ago, David said:

Not said if they’ve sacked him or he’s walked out but either way it’s been coming. 

Be interesting to see what direction they go in next, would love to see Eddie Howe given chance. Young, English, loves to attack and doesn’t have the ego that comes with those that are on the big club managerial merry go round.

Agree with Eddie Howe. Or Spurs manager whose name I can't spell without Googling it!

1 minute ago, Squid said:

Agree with Eddie Howe. Or Spurs manager whose name I can't spell without Googling it!

Pochettino - I find it quite easy to spell cos its spelt exactly as it sounds - I don't think he'd see it as enough of a step though, moving from Spurs to Utd (in their current state).

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Pochettino - I find it quite easy to spell cos its spelt exactly as it sounds - I don't think he'd see it as enough of a step though, moving from Spurs to Utd (in their current state).

I struggle to say it too! ?

Archived