Fran Sol

Sean

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn’t look like too much to me from the video. Not the most mobile and most of the goals just put on a plate for him.

Sawthe link to Kamari earlier and he looks exactly what we need in midfield alongside Mount and Huddlestone. Pace, Power, Comfortable on the ball and got legs. Hope we bring him in

37 minutes ago, Ramdale said:

Doesn’t look like too much to me from the video. Not the most mobile and most of the goals just put on a plate for him.

Sawthe link to Kamari earlier and he looks exactly what we need in midfield alongside Mount and Huddlestone. Pace, Power, Comfortable on the ball and got legs. Hope we bring him in

Kamari?

3 hours ago, Ramdale said:

I ooked at that as well - good shout, he def looks the part, fast as well!

Christ, was that a highlight reel or a joke??? Mostly scuffed shots or tap ins (some of which he still missed), I did particularly like the one that hit him in the gonads.

Haven’t been this underwhelmed by a highlight reel since Razza’s 

Archived