Aaron Eyoma to Woking on loan

Carl Sagan

Aaron Eyoma, a winger in the U23s has gone to National League South Woking on loan to the end of the season (I think that's when his contract runs out). We took him on a year's contract after he left Arsenal's academy. 

Here's the story in the local Woking paper. http://www.wokingfc.co.uk/news/article/6459/winger-joins-on-loan-from-derby/

Is this the start of the U23s going out for the second half of the season? 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Posh Ram said:

A mate of mine is a die hard Woking fan and said he looked good - tricky and collected on the ball, but maybe lacking in confidence a bit.

The standard of the Conference South is terrible, though, so he probably will disappear off the radar.

My Dads a big Torquay Utd fan. They will walk this league...that confirms your point above, it’s a poor league.

2 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I've seen most of the U23 games. I think this lad has got something. Let's see how he goes. 

Odd you say that... in all his matches as a DCFC player I’ve never felt he was anywhere close to being the best player on the pitch. Bird, Sibley, McAllister, and a few others are consistently in the top 3. 

I always felt Eyoma was more of a ‘stop-gap’  for the year. With the performances from the likes of McAllister, Mitchel-Lawson and Wilson on the wings, the abundance of talented CMs, and J Brown breaking through as a RB, I don’t see a place for him in the squad (U23s) past this season. 

He’s got some ability on the ball, but his decision making, positioning and end product leave a lot to be desired. 

On 15/12/2018 at 22:12, Ghost of Clough said:

Odd you say that... in all his matches as a DCFC player I’ve never felt he was anywhere close to being the best player on the pitch. Bird, Sibley, McAllister, and a few others are consistently in the top 3. 

I always felt Eyoma was more of a ‘stop-gap’  for the year. With the performances from the likes of McAllister, Mitchel-Lawson and Wilson on the wings, the abundance of talented CMs, and J Brown breaking through as a RB, I don’t see a place for him in the squad (U23s) past this season. 

He’s got some ability on the ball, but his decision making, positioning and end product leave a lot to be desired. 

With that write up he could be Nacer Barazites younger brother......

Archived