Andy King - Signed on Loan

Arsene Titman

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

No Ampadu in Chelsea’s squad tonight.... ? 

No players at all in Chelsea's squad tonight, given the result.

27 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

No Ampadu in Chelsea’s squad tonight.... ? 

I watched that boy like a hawk via the medium of TV on Sunday.  IMHO that boy needs game time,  Skill wasn't a problem but nous and positional sense were lacking.  If I were Sarri, I'd be making game time a priority for the lad.  Whether that's with us is another question.

However if it did happen, this would cover many bases for us and makes King a sensible signing.

8 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I watched that boy like a hawk via the medium of TV on Sunday.  IMHO that boy needs game time,  Skill wasn't a problem but nous and positional sense were lacking.  If I were Sarri, I'd be making game time a priority for the lad.  Whether that's with us is another question.

However if it did happen, this would cover many bases for us and makes King a sensible signing.

Chelsea are short of cover in Ampadu's position of the pitch. I very much doubt he'll be going anywhere on loan.

4 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Chelsea are short of cover in Ampadu's position of the pitch. I very much doubt he'll be going anywhere on loan.

I suppose until they realise that despite being 5'7", Ngolo Kante is one of the best defensive midfielders in the world then it's possible they'll be relying on a naive teenager for the run in.

Archived