New Years Resolutions

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Giving up smoking. Again.

You know what, i haven't had a fag for 15 years but on sunday night i was queueing up outside (hour and a half) to see santa in the freezing cold and this girl stood next to me and lit up a fag and i really wanted to be her. It looked so warming and satisfying. I might start again for new year.

16 hours ago, Parsnip said:

You know what, i haven't had a fag for 15 years but on sunday night i was queueing up outside (hour and a half) to see santa in the freezing cold and this girl stood next to me and lit up a fag and i really wanted to be her. It looked so warming and satisfying. I might start again for new year.

You wanted to gender reassign just because you was cold? It gets that cold around our way that it almost looks that way without actually doing it. ?

2018 has been a very hard year for me. I've had problems with both my weight and my mental health and after counselling and therapy on both i feel like i'm on the up. 

2019 is going to be big for me I hope. I'd like to progress in my professional career but the main aim is my health and well being. I've had so much help this year and I really want to be able to thank people by looking after myself better. 

Archived