How do you cope...

Ghost of Clough

When you have a foreign girlfriend, who invites her friends round (who speak the same language as her) but you don’t speak the same as them? I’ve found myself playing with my phone for the whole night, nodding occasionally and saying “yes” every so often in their native language. 

Surely I’m not the only one? ?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

When you have a foreign girlfriend, who invites her friends round (who speak the same language as her) but you don’t speak the same as them? I’ve found myself playing with my phone for the whole night, nodding occasionally and saying “yes” every so often in their native language. 

Listen to @Boycie he once dated a girl from Ripley and it was a nightmare when her friends came round

9 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

"'Phone"!

Yeah right!  

9 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Where is she from?

13 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Use a different dating website next time. Russian brides ain’t what it used be..

14 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Are they all fit? You could have some brand new best mates .

7 hours ago, angieram said:

Secretly learn the language and sit there all innocent, finding out what they're talking about. You'll probably be even more bored than you are now! 

I secretly had google tranaslate on for about 10 mins. They were using a lot of dirty words ? They didn’t seem to speak in coherent sentences either 

15 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Any pics?

Archived