Hilda is ill.

Owd miner

Nah i'm in't Hospital wi Hilda , shes had a major op and shes feeling darn.. Nah she's a good un ... she looks after Owd miner by washing mi pants and cooking fer us.... yes she is from Forest stock originally and i've sorted that front out and i reckon shes nah coming round ta liking Derby... so cmon lads and lasses cheer her up wi sum get well messages...oh and and op she has had is a bit of plumbing work done. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hilda's in hospital feeling poorly

Our Owd Miner is missing her sorely

She's stuck in bed wi nowt to read

a sorry state of affairs indeed

so come on Rams fans, no more griping

and get those lazy fingers typing.

Hilda, we hope you get well soon

and are properly feeling "over the moon".

We wish you happiness and good health

and all that you would wish yourself.

13 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

yes she is from Forest stock originally and i've sorted that front out...   

Is that auto-correct by the naughty word police?  Are they using Cockinee rhyming twang now?  

Oh yeah... Get well soon lass.  Looks like Owd miner will have to manage his bag o' nutty slack all on his own, forra bit!

I would have thought that Hilda will be having quite a good time - she’s had a skilled technician around her nether regions, and is now relaxing having meals and drinks prepared for her.  Can’t imagine there is any rush on her part to get back to spit and polish Owd Miner’s lamp.

22 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I would have thought that Hilda will be having quite a good time - she’s had a skilled technician around her nether regions, and is now relaxing having meals and drinks prepared for her.  Can’t imagine there is any rush on her part to get back to spit and polish Owd Miner’s lamp.

She needs ta hurry up. I can't reach round bomb bay door area when I ay a shower. 

Archived