Paul Clement Sacked.......again

David

19 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Clement thought he could replace Bryson and Hughes with Butterfield and Johnson, he really believed it would be that easy. From that point it was obvious he would be useless as a manager. He could not see that the team dynamic depended on players knowing each other, understanding who would make the runs and when......he was used to working with world class players who could be replaced by another world class player. He has no experience of building a team of players of mixed ability to perform in a league.

He certainly had bad luck though as Bryson and Hughes were the best players in the championship at the time.

I would suggest what is in bold is fact. Everything else is opinion, with a high degree of supposition in respect of your first sentence.

l was quite sorry to see him go, as l think he was treated quite shabbily but l am not aware of the back story.  That said, with hindsight, he clearly isn’t any great shakes.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I would suggest what is in bold is fact. Everything else is opinion, with a high degree of supposition in respect of your first sentence.

l was quite sorry to see him go, as l think he was treated quite shabbily but l am not aware of the back story.  That said, with hindsight, he clearly isn’t any great shakes.

I agree he was shabbily treated and hindsight is wonderful. The footy we played under him was slow but effective up until our new year annual decline. Both butters and especially bradders looked like smart signings at first and I believed on Boxing Day after we beat a very poor Fulham 2 nil and topped the championship we were going up. Well sadly it didn’t work out for either party. Carlo will give him a job putting the cones out Napoli. 

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I would suggest you are wrong. None of it is fact. it is all my opinion. The fact that you agree with part of it does not make it fact.

21 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

He’s finished now. Can’t even believe he got the reading job. Shocking manager, set us back years with the reckless spending under his tenure.

Delighted he’s failed but he’ll still be a millionaire! Derby paid him £40k per week FFS!

To be fair I doubt he was the one signing off the cheques. 

40 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He was the one at the interview saying he was gonna be a success! Interviews, crap at picking a decent candidate. 

He talked a good game, he really impressed at the Moor Farm dcfcfans bun fight we had at the time.

I came away feeling positive about the new manager but feeling let down by the catering manager.

9 hours ago, Boycie said:

He talked a good game, he really impressed at the Moor Farm dcfcfans bun fight we had at the time.

I came away feeling positive about the new manager but feeling let down by the catering manager.

Clement to be unveiled this week. 

Archived