What American teams do you support?

Bob The Badger

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

You need to get a more worldly outlook on football Daveo, stop limiting yourself to Grimsby...its a big old place you know..get out there - explore it...!

Plenty of second rate pub teams around here to watch without travelling across the pond

59 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

What a player though! reckon next one might have to have Donald on the back especially now he’s committed! 

We are witnessing an all-time great with Donald.

I have never seen a defensive player take over games as he can do.

The best since Lawrence Taylor and there have been some good ones in that time.

As for Gurley, well that guy is in the Marshall Faulk league and that's saying something. 

I thought he was being petulant when he was whining about Fisher's offense being at high-school, but it appears you was 10% right.

NFL - NY Giants. Started supporting in 06, the following season was amazing. Ultimate highs and lows team, seen 2 SB wins and a bunch of uninspiring rubbish over the 12 years!

NBA - Miami Heat. Visited Florida in 2002. Loved being on Miami Beach, first bball game I saw on TV when I returned home was the Heat with a young D Wade. Similarly, witnessed amazing seasons with Lebron and co, with a lot of rubbish as well.

Soft spot for the NY Knicks too, seen them at Madison Square Gardens beat the Celtics which was fantastic!

MLB - LA Dodgers

• 1 month later...
On 06/12/2018 at 17:21, MuespachRam said:

NHL Tampa Bay Lightning (still think it is funny that Florida has a hockey team...and Vegas!)

NBA Lakers - Or anyone who plays the Celtics

NBL Rays - And anyone who plays the Red Sox or the Yankees

NFL Eagles - And anyone that plays the Pats or the Packers

and don't forget the mighty

Tampa Bay Rowdies..!

not least hockey in the desert with the Arizona Coyotes (!!)

24 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

The only US team i have ever slightly followed is New York City FC.

Mainly because of David Villa and a certain Frank Lampard.

Plus i got my Dad to buy me this beauty when he was over there (The 'Jersey', not FL)....

lampard_01.jpg

Your dad bought you Frank Lampard?

3 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

The only US team i have ever slightly followed is New York City FC.

Mainly because of David Villa and a certain Frank Lampard.

Plus i got my Dad to buy me this beauty when he was over there (The 'Jersey', not FL)....

lampard_01.jpg

Somebody just mentioned managing DERBY.

I’ve always been a Miami Dolphins fan, I look out for the Edmonton Oilers because I’ve been too Edmonton, was actually there when Wayne Gretzky played his last game for them, and I watched out for Kansas last season due too at Johnny Russell’s move

NFL   LA Rams,  simply because of them being the Rams

NHL   St Louis Blues and MLB  St Louis Cardinals. Both because the L A Rams franchise at one point moved to St Louis before once again moving back to LA. I just continued to look out for St Louis.

Archived