What American teams do you support?

Bob The Badger

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Anyone on this thread who doesn't back the Rams should be ashamed of themselves. Absolute no-brainer.

Not that I've ever seen them play mind.

I don’t support Derby because they’re nicknamed the Rams, so I won’t be using it as a way to decide what other sports teams I like.

2 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Anyone on this thread who doesn't back the Rams should be ashamed of themselves. Absolute no-brainer.

Not that I've ever seen them play mind.

Strangely I support the rams but it’s not because of derby... when I first got into NFL i said whoever had first round pick that season (the worst team) I’d support... (I like an underdog) just so happened to be the rams! And all those years are finally paying off this year! 

45 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Strangely I support the rams but it’s not because of derby... when I first got into NFL i said whoever had first round pick that season (the worst team) I’d support... (I like an underdog) just so happened to be the rams! And all those years are finally paying off this year! 

Same reason @Ambitious started to follow them this year.... oh wait. ?

3 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Same reason @Ambitious started to follow them this year.... oh wait. ?

I've put mine more down to Danielle's family living out there, hence I may actually get to a game. 

Does it help they're 11-1 and favourite to win the superbowl in my first season? Sure.. ?I also like saying TODD GURLEY & AARON DONALD in an American accent whenever either of them do anything. I have plenty of reasons for my glory hunting. Leave me alone. 

NHL Tampa Bay Lightning (still think it is funny that Florida has a hockey team...and Vegas!)

NBA Lakers - Or anyone who plays the Celtics

NBL Rays - And anyone who plays the Red Sox or the Yankees

NFL Eagles - And anyone that plays the Pats or the Packers

and don't forget the mighty

Tampa Bay Rowdies..!

20 hours ago, Carnero said:

Sam Bradford?

19 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Probably Goff going off of his age. 

Edit: poo maths, would be 18 when they drafted Bradford so more than likely. 

Bradford yeah, watched it for a few years before not having a team then decided whoever was the worst I’d pick, although I do have 2 rams Jerseys both with Goff on the back ? would have had Gurley on one but it’s not worth the abuse from mates.

45 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

NHL Tampa Bay Lightning (still think it is funny that Florida has a hockey team...and Vegas!)

NBA Lakers - Or anyone who plays the Celtics

NBL Rays - And anyone who plays the Red Sox or the Yankees

NFL Eagles - And anyone that plays the Pats or the Packers

and don't forget the mighty

Tampa Bay Rowdies..!

?

21 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Bradford yeah, watched it for a few years before not having a team then decided whoever was the worst I’d pick, although I do have 2 rams Jerseys both with Goff on the back ? would have had Gurley on one but it’s not worth the abuse from mates.

I hear you on the Gurley name!

Archived