Nations League Final

rynny

4 hours ago, Anon said:

This is a fair point. There was also an instance recently of a youth game between Ajax and Feyenoord having to be abandoned because of ultras attacking families. It's really only relevant when we're referring to sad old virtue signalling bankers who seemingly despise their own nation and take any opportunity they can to snipe at people. I don't see a problem with the point Jourdan made. Yes, he's incorrect in implying that this behavior is exclusive to England fans, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't demand higher standards of ourselves.

I know the press do but please don't call them ultra's. It makes them sound like super fans or something. They're nothing more than hooligans. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England

1 Pickford

2 Walker

5 Stones

6 Maguire

14 Chilwell

18 Barkley

16 Rice

17 Delph

11 Sancho

19 Rashford

10 Sterling (captain)

Pleased for Sterling, I've been a bit meh about some of his performances, but well done lad!

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

What an uninspiring midfield trio... England are crying out for a Maddison, Mount or Hughes to add some creativity.

Quite like rice and don’t mind Barkley but Delph shouldn’t be in there with him. One or the other and a creative midfielder- alli from what’s in the squad. Don’t know how we’re winning that but we are so let’s hope we can hold onto it. 

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Quite like rice and don’t mind Barkley but Delph shouldn’t be in there with him. One or the other and a creative midfielder- alli from what’s in the squad. Don’t know how we’re winning that but we are so let’s hope we can hold onto it. 

Most of the time we should only need to play 1 of Henderson, Dier, Rice & Delph but Southgate consistently prefers to pick 2.

2 of Alli, Barkley, Maddison, Foden, Mount & Hughes should be playing in a 4-3-3 surely!

Just now, Carnero said:

Most of the time we should only need to play 1 of Henderson, Dier, Rice & Delph but Southgate consistently prefers to pick 2.

2 of Alli, Barkley, Maddison, Foden, Mount & Hughes should be playing in a 4-3-3 surely!

Yeah I really don’t get his midfield tactics. It’s what killed us at the World Cup last year, we can have as good an attack as we like, but we won’t win owt until we set the midfield up right to get the ball to them!

Also, has walker just duped a load of managers or am I missing something? Every time I watch him play for city he’s the worst player in their team, and he’s always a liability for England. Dunno what pep saw to spend 50m on him. Think I’d genuinely rather have bogle.

HOW DID SANCHO NOT BURY THAT

AND THATS WALKER AGAIN duck ME MAN

27 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Yeah I really don’t get his midfield tactics. It’s what killed us at the World Cup last year, we can have as good an attack as we like, but we won’t win owt until we set the midfield up right to get the ball to them!

+1 

Barkley, Delph why?

Archived