v Wigan (a) match day thread

RiddingsRam

17 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Merry Christmas @Pat_fromAus

Simply pop into a shop in Manchester or Wigan that has a printer, a computer shop, or one of them dodgie newsagents, post offices, libraries that charge 10p a print etc. Print this one off, maybe half a scalf on each piece of A3, then ask to borrow a pair of scissors and a stapler and your sorted mate. Job done.

And don't get it wet or it might turn into a Gremlin!

124a2yq.jpg

And don't get any silly ideas about having one half Derby County and the other half Wigan or Hull Kingston Rovers or some Aussie Footie Team, that's simply not allowed!

5ehgll.jpg

I’m Derby till I die mate, would never dream of getting one of those half half atrocities ?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Pat_fromAus said:

I’m Derby till I die mate, would never dream of getting one of those half half atrocities ?

Buy two of them and cut the Wigan bits off. 

To be honest I think you might struggle even getting one of those, even Del Boy and Rodney would realise you wouldn't sell many half and half Derby and Wigan scarfs. 

You would be better off looking in Primark for a black and white scarf, no Ram but you will have nailed the colours.

54 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Merry Christmas @Pat_fromAus

Simply pop into a shop in Manchester or Wigan that has a printer, a computer shop, or one of them dodgie newsagents, post offices, libraries that charge 10p a print etc. Print this one off, maybe half a scalf on each piece of A3, then ask to borrow a pair of scissors and a stapler and your sorted mate. Job done.

And don't get it wet or it might turn into a Gremlin!

124a2yq.jpg

And don't get any silly ideas about having one half Derby County and the other half Wigan or Hull Kingston Rovers or some Aussie Footie Team, that's simply not allowed!

5ehgll.jpg

*Scravers

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Carson, Bogel, Keogh, Tomori, Malone, Huddz, Mount, Bryson, Wilson, Lawrence, Marriott

Roos, Pearce, Holmes, Jozzy, MacDonald, Nuge, Waghorn

Think we missed a trick not signing that Mcginn fella . hes looked impressive since signing for Villa , not convinced Bryson is the player he was, hopefully new or loanee CM in jan

3 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Probably get out muscled in midfield. Goal for Powell today. 2-1 defeat coming I fear. 

This will not happen, Derby 2-0, Marriott to fire us to victory, with a brace, must be positive, we have the team, to course them plenty of problems, can see us being top 3 by Christmas Day, hope we are all smiling come 5oclock tonight.

13 minutes ago, Saity said:

Think we missed a trick not signing that Mcginn fella . hes looked impressive since signing for Villa , not convinced Bryson is the player he was, hopefully new or loanee CM in jan

I was thinking that all last night watching the villa West Brom match. I think the rumour was villa drove the wages up and we backed out. With hindsight i would have broke the bank for him now. He looks like the sort of player we’ve been crying out for since John E. 

Archived