Christmassy Pics

McRainy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lambchop said:

The chemists in Wirksworth. 

I drive my kid to football training in wirksworth once a week - that's as far as my relationship with wirksworth goes. Looks nice tho, there's an actual grrengrocers there, le mistral looks like the kind of place I could get into... 

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

I drive my kid to football training in wirksworth once a week - that's as far as my relationship with wirksworth goes. Looks nice tho, there's an actual grrengrocers there, le mistral looks like the kind of place I could get into... 

I stayed at Hopton Hall about 3 years back. Lovely place and so is Wirksworth too. Went to le Mistral and it was great.

8 hours ago, Parsnip said:

there's an actual grrengrocers there, le mistral looks like the kind of place I could get into... 

Ken's is a great shop, sells everything, including a decent organic Tempranillo for £4.99.

If you like Le Mistral, also try Mercia, where you can spend your accumulated wealth on eggs benedict and seadog gin in the middle of the afternoon. 

https://merciawirksworth.com/

6 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

PCC0145GR_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

I could break some elf and safety rules with her i think.

Don't fall for Santa's nasty tricks. He as elves like her to get more people on the naughty list, so he can give out less presents. So he can get back to Mrs Claus quicker.

73265749_2016-Factory-Price-Bubble-Mesh-Hooded-Red-font-b-Sexy-b-font-font-b-Mrs-b(1).jpg.fdc71c97c600ebbc7f2b3a5b747ea391.jpg

5 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Don't fall for Santa's nasty tricks. He as elves like her to get more people on the naughty list, so he can give out less presents. So he can get back to Mrs Claus quicker.

73265749_2016-Factory-Price-Bubble-Mesh-Hooded-Red-font-b-Sexy-b-font-font-b-Mrs-b(1).jpg.fdc71c97c600ebbc7f2b3a5b747ea391.jpg

Can't blame him. She can get her claus into me.:-D 

Archived