Jacob Butterfield - Joined Bradford City on loan

LB_DCFC

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

City's new No.16 said: “I am delighted to be here, joining my hometown club. When it came to signing for a League One team, Bradford was my first choice.”

Haha! Jesus, Butters, is League One beneath a player of your capability?

Some of the treatment of Butterfield has been shameful and I do wonder at the football knowledge of some supporters. I get it that he doesn't fit in with how Lampard wants to play but that doesn't make him a poor player - just not right for us.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Some of the treatment of Butterfield has been shameful and I do wonder at the football knowledge of some supporters. I get it that he doesn't fit in with how Lampard wants to play but that doesn't make him a poor player - just not right for us.

The die was cast with that pre season friendly at Notts.

Ironically I thought the fans who aren't ignorant ********* won the day then, but it wasn't to be.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Out of all the managers I think Lampard style would suit him the most

3 minutes ago, cosmic said:

City's new No.16 said: “I am delighted to be here, joining my hometown club. When it came to signing for a League One team, Bradford was my first choice.”

Haha! Jesus, Butters, is League One beneath a player of your capability?

In fairness to him, yes, it probably is.

5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

The die was cast with that pre season friendly at Notts.

Ironically I thought the fans who aren't ignorant ********* won the day then, but it wasn't to be.

I had a go at that group of nobs on the day. And I occassionally bump into a few of them at games. In fact one puts out a flag in the SW lower. Still happily knock them out if they spoke to me again.

Battling relegation at the bottom of League one.. I presume he'll be in the press next week saying how Bradford suit his style of football and we didn't

??

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Nowhere near as bad as some would have had you believe. Some his goals when he first arrived were very good.

His career here just seemed to fall off the cliff and his time at Wednesday was just as bad.

hope this move works out for him because he does have some ability.

Not sure its just a case of how good or bad he is....

But his contribution has been awful. 

1 minute ago, clarkeram7 said:

Battling relegation at the bottom of League one.. I presume he'll be in the press next week saying how Bradford suit his style of football and we didn't

??

Was it bad thing saying Rowett's football was poo? And more importantly was he wrong? 

Archived