Jacob Butterfield - Joined Bradford City on loan

LB_DCFC

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LazloW said:

It’s not really is it?  I think Butterfield has been a bit harshly treated.  He is certainly a good enough player in my eyes to warrant at least a place on the bench and be challenging for a 1st team spot.  A lot would disagree with me on this, including it would seem Frank Lampard.  So if moving Butterfield out - a player who is very very very unlikely to play for us again  - allows us to bring in a player who the manager sees as being an option for the first team, then it doesn’t seem very shocking at all.

Only time will tell if any of this will come to pass and whether the ‘replacement’ will be any good.

What we just do not know is what is in those contracts given out by Sam Rush - which may be real reason some of these players have been frozen out completely 

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

One Norwich City reject with another Norwich City reject.

I'm convinced we only scout in Norwich and sign there crap.

I'm convinced you believe everything written on the internet, have you seen Mulumbu holding up a Derby shirt yet?

The Scottish Sun also had Bryson going to Rangers a couple weeks ago. 

Just now, David said:

I'm convinced you believe everything written on the internet, have you seen Mulumbu holding up a Derby shirt yet?

I'm convinced you believe everything written by someone who has written something on the internet yourself.

2 minutes ago, David said:

And it's a bad trend on here that certain posters kick a player even before he's signed. The nearly signing of Kieftenbeld was terrible, posters slagging him off even before he'd kicked a ball. It obviously didn't work out but some of the comments were down right disgraceful imo and it was what led me to take 6 months away from the forum.

Hope it doesn't happen again.

4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Not sure how much of his wages Bradford will be paying. We are probably still playing most of it.

Well a saving is a saving 

I managed to sell something on EBay for £14 so the days not a total bust 

13 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Not sure how much of his wages Bradford will be paying. We are probably still playing most of it.

Average League 1 salary around 2,000 p/w apparently and since Bradford are a yo-yo club theirs might be a bit below.

Difficult to see why Bradford would be paying very far above the average (but thats idle speculation on my part)

Any informed views/wild speculative guesses/Curtains assertions as to how much Butters might be earning at DCFC?

Archived