Tom Lawrence

Ovine_Interferer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BramcoteRam84 said:

Derby are definitely missing Lawrence. He was starting to play well again before he got injured. Hope he’s back soon. 

Some Derby fans don’t know a good player when they see one.  Tom is great in my eyes.  Jono has been missed also. 

9 hours ago, Derbyram1 said:

Waiting to be shot down but need Lawrence back on the left, gives us balance and allows Waggy to play on the right and Wilson back in the middle!!

Problem is Waghorn never gets a run of games, the decision to play zoon over Waghorn yesterday after scoring last week was baffling, Josefzoon was atrocious

31 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Problem is Waghorn never gets a run of games, the decision to play zoon over Waghorn yesterday after scoring last week was baffling, Josefzoon was atrocious

I do not find it baffling Waghorn has  a history of hamstring problems most likely caused by bring played too soon and overplayed there after.

Two games in four days may increase the risk of a reoccurrence putting him in danger of another lengthy absence.

6 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

I do not find it baffling Waghorn has  a history of hamstring problems most likely caused by bring played too soon and overplayed there after.

Two games in four days may increase the risk of a reoccurrence putting him in danger of another lengthy absence.

That’s not the reason he was dropped, it was because Josefzoon had “eye catching” displays in training. 

Nothing to do with Waghorns fitness

Archived