Sign in to follow this  
David

Alexa, tell her I’m right and she’s wrong!

1 hour ago, GboroRam said:

What browser are you using?

Here's some generic suggestions for you to try:

Try adding the offending site to the Trusted Sites list
Use a different web browser such as Chrome or Firefox if possible
Switch on Compatibility mode for this site
If you have problems with a phone app, try on a desktop or laptop.

Good luck.

Using chrome, which I've never really had any problems with before. I couldn't find a trusted sites option. Anyway, I've just cleared cache again, and cookies this time too, which basically signed me out of most things. Re installed the app, and now all seems fine. 

Thanks for the help! 

More dumbass Alexa questions from me! Assuming there are people on here with more than one device. 

There is now one an echo thingy in the living room. It's linked to her amazon account. So for example, if you ask alexa to add something to a shopping list or whatever, it's her list it gets added to. I'm not sure you can link it to two accounts, ie mine and hers? 

So, if I get another echo, for the kitchen, (the main point of which is to use for radio), do we have to set that one up with her account also? Or could I have that one linked to mine? If I can link it to mine, can the two devices be linked to each other?? 

3 hours ago, ketteringram said:

More dumbass Alexa questions from me! Assuming there are people on here with more than one device. 

There is now one an echo thingy in the living room. It's linked to her amazon account. So for example, if you ask alexa to add something to a shopping list or whatever, it's her list it gets added to. I'm not sure you can link it to two accounts, ie mine and hers? 

So, if I get another echo, for the kitchen, (the main point of which is to use for radio), do we have to set that one up with her account also? Or could I have that one linked to mine? If I can link it to mine, can the two devices be linked to each other?? 

If it's like Google home, you teach them your voices. Then you can have a shopping list each.