V Swansea (h) match thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've had a bit of joy from diagonals landing between our CB and full backs but other than that they're getting battered imo. 

The loose passes in the first 15 have been tidied up

Mount is causing them problems. They can't get tight to him, can't get the ball off him and we're just feeding off him. Expect a crunching tackle asap just to try and shut him up. Would be worth a yellow.

Nugent's legs seem to have gone but he's dragging them all over the pitch. He has just been a pain in the arse for them as his positioning has been spot on. 

Wilson's goal was good but not as good as one of Lawrence's passes from a corner. He made it look like a shot but it was one of the best passes you will see this season?

Oh, and Mason Mount went close with a half volley. It just narrowly missed the linesman from about 8 yards out. 

Innit easier not going 1-0 down first?

Solid 8/10

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

What does Waghorn have to do to get in? Most of our best performances have come when he’s been in, don’t get for the life of me why Bryson stays in/ nugent comes in. Bizzare team selection for me that, given what we saw against stoke. We’re much better with Wilson in midfield as well imo. Just get the team with the most balance out there!

Bryson and nugent have done the square root of duck all between them all season, seems like favouritism which I was hoping Lampard didn’t have to me. Hope they prove me wrong.

Don't worry, they usually do.

Looking at the replays (which obviously can't be posted on here so don't ask) Wilson's second is from maybe 3 or 4 inches outside the penalty area so he's maintaining that remarkable record of where he normally scores from. It was passed into the corner in a very composed finish. 

giphy.gif&ehk=kx3XtNH4dTp4EfdJO%2BuXYA

Archived