RiddingsRam

V Swansea (h) match thread

14 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Who did stoke ruin in a friendly a few seasons back. Hughes or Thorne? Someone decent I think.

Giles Barnes.

What does Waghorn have to do to get in? Most of our best performances have come when he’s been in, don’t get for the life of me why Bryson stays in/ nugent comes in. Bizzare team selection for me that, given what we saw against stoke. We’re much better with Wilson in midfield as well imo. Just get the team with the most balance out there!

Bryson and nugent have done the square root of duck all between them all season, seems like favouritism which I was hoping Lampard didn’t have to me. Hope they prove me wrong 

Edited by Millenniumram

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

What does Waghorn have to do to get in? Most of our best performances have come when he’s been in, don’t get for the life of me why Bryson stays in/ nugent comes in. Bizzare team selection for me that, given what we saw against stoke. We’re much better with Wilson in midfield as well imo. Just get the team with the most balance out there

Waghorn not properly fit yet after his injury?

Mount/Wilson as the attacking midfield were when we really looked irresistible so I don't know why we've gone away from that when it's available.

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Waghorn not properly fit yet after his injury?

Mount/Wilson as the attacking midfield were when we really looked irresistible so I don't know why we've gone away from that when it's available.

Wilson is a lot worse when playing rw as well. He’s much better either centrally or on the lw. Bryson doesn’t deserve to play either-I’d have played Jozefzoon or Holmes instead after Bryson’s performance against Stoke.

I guess that's Wilson back on the wing then where he will do sweet f all. Why are we not playing him back in midfield with Mount when that has been the combination that has made us look so dangerous this season. 

Edited by GenBr

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.